October 8, 2012

Organize your t-shirt drawer

Follow Me on Pinterest 
I'm not good at folding clothes.

I'm even worse at putting them away.  I mean, I do it... but it's more like "stuffing" rather than "putting" away.

For example, here's what my t-shirt drawer used to look like:




... A big stuffed wrinkly mess.

Here's what it looks like now:


I can see everything now, the shirts come out (mostly) wrinkle-free, and I saved space!  Not only did all of my t-shirts fit perfectly, but I had extra room on the right side, so I moved all my tank tops to that side (leaving me tons of room in my underpants drawer where they used to be!)

Apparently it's time to go shopping now that I have all this free space in my drawers.

Here's the video on how to fold your shirts to fit them in this way.  It will change. your. life.

No comments:

Post a Comment