September 5, 2012

Bachelorette Party Game: Drink If...

Follow Me on Pinterest

I recently helped throw a Bachelorette Party for my sister-in-law.  We had an absolute blast!

Mustache shots!

We did the South Side Bar Crawl in Pittsburgh's "bar district" called the South Side (duh).  We had a hotel room for the out-of-town guests and convened there at the beginning of the night for some pre-gaming (i.e. cheaper drinks).

Beautiful bride pre-gaming at the hotel
Now, I hate games.  Like reeeeeeeally hate games.  But I thought this one was actually pretty fun and it was a great ice breaker.

I got the idea from this website, which has the game for purchase.  I didn't want to buy the game, nor did I like all of their ideas... so I created my own!

Here are the rules to the game:
Read each line one by one.  Each gal drinks if the criteria applies to them.  It's that easy!  Now some are simple and tame, and others are a little more racy and may require an explanation.  I think the game too about 40 minutes, since we were all chatting and sharing stories throughout the game.  Have fun with it!

Click on the game below for a printable version!



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment