October 24, 2012

My First Arts and Crafts Show

Follow Me on Pinterest
]

This past Saturday I was a vendor for the first time at an Arts and Crafts fair!  I have been crafting and creating for most of my life, but only seriously for about a year.  I've started selling many of my creations on Etsy, but decided it was time to take the plunge into the Craft Fair world.

I'm glad I did.  It was fun!  I learned a lot and I can't wait for my next show in November!
Here are some pictures from the show over the weekend.

Oh, by the way... I'll have many of these items on Etsy in the next day or two.  I had to take it all off the site for the show, so I'm still in the process of reposting everything!


Half of my booth

Part of my display
Handmade canvas and framed art

Bookends
More bookends

Mr. Right and Mrs. Always Right mugs (my top seller on Etsy!)

Plate stands
Great for jewelry, candy, or cookies~

Coaster were a big seller - sold all 12 sets!

Pots and planters

Fabric earrings



Baseball Bracelets

Onesies

No comments:

Post a Comment