March 27, 2012

Spring Wreath

I have to admit, I don't LOVE the way this turned out.  I really like the version on Mad In Crafts where the oh-so-creative Jessica used magnolias (see it here).  But I like it and I'll definitely display it this year.  And it only cost me $4 and it was super easy to make, so no real loss I guess!

I found all these supplies at the dollar store - 13" wreath and 3 bouquets of (fake) flowers.  In included one bouquet of colored daffodils for a little pop, but you can keep it all one color - or make it lots of different colors!

Clip the stems off the flowers (use wire cutters - trust me, it will save you time, frustration, and your scissors!) and use a hot glue gun to attach the flowers to the wreath.  No rhyme or reason here... it's all up to you how you want to arrange your flowers!  The whole thing should only take you a few minutes, so this is a cheap, easy, and fun craft!


The dollar store has tons of spring flowers right now, so I may try this again with some different kids of flowers (maybe magnolias a'la Mad In Crafts!!).  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment